Vanish Power with Oxi Powerlift removes even though dried in stains. Ensuring that you are left with stain free laundry 1st time every time!
VANISH POWER GEL
You're probably wondering how to remove stains from items of clothing and restore them back to normal? Vanish Power Gel can help by removing all types of stains, from the ones you can clearly see, including tough stains, to the smaller stains that might be missed before a wash. Vanish Power Gel is safe to use on both coloured and white clothes. Add this stain removal gel to all your washes!
How to remove stains with Vanish Power Gel
Removing stains from your clothes and other fabrics is easier than you think with Vanish Power Gel.
- For tough and dried-in stains, add a dose of 100ml of Vanish Power Gel to your normal wash.
- Wash as usual. Get great results also at 30 degrees.
- Add 60ml of gel into 4 litres of warm water (40°C max).
Colour: 1 hour maximum.
After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly.
- Pour 2ml of Vanish Power Gel directly onto each stain.
- Leave for 10 minutes max.
- Rub the stain as required, and then follow washing machine instructions.
Important: Always follow the usage instructions on the Vanish packaging. Do not use on garments requiring dry cleaning. Do not pour the product on any metallic parts of the garments (e.g buttons, zips).
STAIN REMOVAL TIPS
The longer the stain stays, the harder it will be to remove. For best results in case of dried-in stains, first pre-treat the stain directly with Vanish Power Gel and also add it to the wash.
Does Vanish remove other tough stains?