1. Can I replace my detergent with Vanish products?
No. You will need to continue using your usual detergent. Vanish products have been formulated for use alongside your detergent not to replace it.
2. Can I get stains out of wool or silk by using Vanish?
Our Gel range can be used on both wool and silk. Always follow the washing instructions on your garments. For detailed information please see our dedicated product pages.
3. Will these products affect the colour of my wash?
It is perfectly safe to use Vanish on your clothes without fading colours. If however you have any doubts about using Vanish on any of your garments always test a small area first.
4. Can I use bleach with Vanish products?
We do not recommend using bleach with Vanish products. If you are looking to brighten your whites we recommend using one of our Vanish Power O2 Crystal White range products.
5. What temperature should I use with Vanish products?
Vanish is suitable to use at all temperatures and can even be used at 30 degrees.
6. I have to wash many whites and hate how they become greyish with time. What can I do?
The Vanish Power O2 Crystal White range is designed to help prevent this and has whitening agents to keep your whites crystal white!